The NAV | 365 People are the leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central reseller in the UK. We’re slightly quirkier than the average software reseller and have a very passionate, innovative and customer-centric company culture. In a nutshell we sell Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central, a bundle of enhancements, and third party solutions with a side of exceptional product support and training.
Our busy Project Office Team are responsible for coordinating over 80 consultants and other chargeable resources to be in the right place at the right time, so we can ensure all our customer project run smoothly. In addition, the Project Office Team is also responsible for:
- Organising and booking holidays and absence requests.
- Scheduling of all Project resource requirements.
- Scheduling of all Account Management resource requirements.
- Booking travel requirements and accommodation for all TNP staff
- Forecasting of service revenue.
- Risk assessment and Resource Optimisation
- Travel arrangements for consultants
- Providing project support & administration to their dedicated Project Managers
- Sending weekly schedules to each of the consultants with their appointments for the following week
- Administration duties to support the 1-5 days’ pieces of work.
- Booking of resources on Projects
- Communication internally to ensure work is complete
- Ensuring the agreed budget is managed and effectively communicated internally.
- Highlighting any concerns raised to the Account Managers at the earliest opportunity.
- Assisting the billing process by approving the necessary timesheet lines.
- Administration of the relevant Job’s and Incidents in the system.
- Supporting other team member’s roles when holidays are being taken.
- Management of the Inbox, ensuring all requests are picked up and responded too.
- Recording all absence and holiday requests in the system,
- Travel Bookings for all TNP Staff
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- previous experience working as either a Project Co-ordinator, or experience providing administrative support on Projects.
- If you’re super organised, with fantastic communication skills and a team player this maybe the role for you.
What we offer:
- A quirky and fun culture that forms the very essence of who we are
- Inspiring, bright and enthusiastic colleagues
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself
- Excellent pay and conditions
Please express your interest by emailing a copy of your CV to [email protected]