Do you have a web shop or sales portal? Do you plan to have one this year?
In many cases, implementing a web shop can result in a very expensive and time-consuming project. It doesn't seem possible then that an eCommerce interface, which gives you every tool you need to boost sales, could be smoothly and seamlessly integrated with Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central to use the information and business logic whenever needed. With Sana Commerce, it is!
Integrated eCommerce with Sana is installed within Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Here are just some of the benefits of Sana eCommerce:
- Speed - It’s fast! It is possible that in just seven days, you could have installation, full integration, configuration and go live!
- No waiting lines. Having a slick web shop means that your service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your customers don’t ever need to wait, which means your service level improves and you experience higher sales as a result.
- Get Creative! Sana provides you with everything you need to make your storefront stand out with various themes and the ability to customise your web shop, without the need for extensive CSS/HTML knowledge.
- Integration. Sana is integrated with Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. This means that the energy you have put into modelling your business in your Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central environment is used by Sana, one-on-one. Exactly the same in your store!
- Real-Time. The system is fast and can handle multiple transactions simultaneously, meaning all business logic is at the only place where it should be – your Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system.
- Packed with Features.
- Something Specific? Whether your Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central system is fitted for selling fashion, retail or food – Sana can be used as a storefront for your specific NAV or Business Central implementation.
For more information, visit Sana Commerce