NetEDI provides a SaaS platform that allows for the automatic exchange of documents and complete integration with your existing Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system.
The NeTIX Professional Service has been specifically designed with Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central integration in mind and allows customers to view all their important business data from the same user-friendly, intuitive platform. Integrating NeTIX with your ERP Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central system will allow you to fully synchronise data between you and your trading partner data.
NeTIX Professional includes the ability to exchange any data via any communication method. Options include a Web Portal, PDF receipt, traditional EDI, PEPPOL, eCommerce integration and more. NeTIX Professional is being used by over 700 clients, exchanging over 140 million transactions, worth over £4bn each year.
Typical Benefits Include:
- A true integration between Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central and your existing business partners
- API integration results in complete, direct and seamless integration between the two systems
- NetEDI allows you to connect to any trading partner and exchange any message type
- The platform is scalable which means you can easily add new trading partners and message types
- Unlike traditional EDI, NetEDI’s service is multi-user, meaning more than one user can access the platform at any one time. It will also work from any device connected to the internet, putting paid to the days of relying on one machine to manage your whole EDI system
- Our managed service integrates directly into your Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP, giving you a single point of call for all your trading partner information
- Receive Orders from your customers
- Send Order Responses to your customers
- Send Delivery Notes to your customers
- Send Invoices to your customers
- Send Warehouse requests (for Delivery) to 3PL's
- Receive Delivery Status information from 3PL's
- Send Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Receive Order Responses from suppliers
- Receive Delivery Notes from suppliers
- Receive Invoices from suppliers and Invoice Match against data already received and more.
Learn more about NetEDI here